MADAM MIAOW’S CULTURE LOUNGE on RESONANCE FMListen to all the programmes in Anna Chen's Resonance FM series.
Reaching for my Gnu
Resonance 104.4FM Radioplayer
Madam Miaow SaysAnna Chen's Orwell Prize shortlisted blog.
Anna May Wong Must Die!Anna Chen's funny & fabulous one-woman show — a personal journey through the life and crimes of Hollywood's first Chinese screen legend with satire, songs and a few laughs.
- BBC Radio 4 Extra to repeat ST IVES AND ME Wed 21st Dec 6.30am, 1.30pm and 8.30pm: presented by Anna Chen
- Helena Bonett’s Tate film of Barbara Hepworth’s Trewyn Studio in St Ives screened
- Anna May Wong: A Celestial Star in Piccadilly, BBC Radio 4 Extra tomorrow then iPlayer for 30 days
- British Born Chinese documentary panel discussion at the LSE: audio
- Anna May Wong Must Die! in China: Anna Chen’s radio interview on Beijing’s Studio Plus
Category Archives: Talk
Kevin and Daniel in British Born Chinese Here’s the audio from last Saturday’s panel discussion at the London School of Economics where I’m talking about British Born Chinese, a documentary by Dr Elena Barabantseva. Speaker(s): Dr Elena Barabantseva, Anna Chen, Andy … Continue reading
Here’s a radio interview I gave in Beijing when I did my Anna May Wong Must Die! talk for the China-based Bookworm Literary Festival in 2015. Anna Chen: A Voice to Conjoin Britain with China 2015-09-30 10:17:08 CRIENGLISH.com Web Editor: … Continue reading
Now posted at You Tube: Genetic science has definitively proved that all humans originate from the same group of East African ancestors. So why do people insist on trying to create divisions between races or nationalities? Anna Chen suggests this … Continue reading
I had a great time last Saturday as one of the speakers at the TED x East End event. I talked about migration and diversity, mirrors and diversion, looking at how politics and economics distort the history of human migration … Continue reading
The cuddly liberal Guardian thought this illustration was OK. The original photo of the squirrel before the Guardian’s Goebbels squad got on the job. I’m on a panel next Wednesday at Asia House for a debate — More or Less … Continue reading